Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moving along

Well my plans are moving along.  This is only my second post and I am going to use words not all the abbreviations.  As the school year wraps up, everything is going on as planned.  School finishes tomorrow afternoon.  Students were done today with a half day.  I started my period on Monday.  I called the doctor.  I started all the paperwork for ordering the specimen.  Tuesday, I received the call back that the paperwork was complete.  I sent my end of the paperwork back Tuesday night.  On Wednesday, I received a message from the doctor's office asking me for my pharmacy number.  I called back and asked why.  I went into a standoff mode...they wanted me on cl*mid and I didn't agree.  We haven't tried anything yet and I don't feel I should use it without trying first.  I have friends who have used it but I just want to try without for the first time.  The nurse called back saying it was fine and we schedule u/s for day 12 (next friday).  I ordered the specimen and now I am just waiting.

Sometimes I feel nervous about the unknown and "changing".  I am single.  I do as I want.  It is not odd to meet up with a friend for drinks or dinner at the spur of the moment.  I feel like I might be mourning my "freedom" in a few weeks.  I know this is normal for me to question and analyze my self.  I know this is the right decision for me but I think the waiting game is going to cause anxiety for me.  I just want the baby in my arms now.  Instant gratification!

Well, I am tired. Last day of work tomorrow.  I am going to go read. 50 sh.ades trilogy part 3.  Not sure how I feel about these books yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment