I am waiting patiently. Today I feel okay. A little pressure from him being low and an occasional awkward feeling from him moving. I am on spring break until April 2nd, so I am just planning on relaxing, some final cleaning, and minor errands. I had a little swelling a week and a half ago on Thursday after two days of non stop teaching. This week it did not happen! Yeah for no cankles! They were scary looking.
I had these weird pains on Tuesday and Wednesday night from 6 o'clock or so til around 11pm both nights. They were like painful gas pains. (Tmi coming). I found myself using the bathroom for number 2 about every hour. I mentioned it to the doctor and she thought it had something with where the baby was situated. It's much better now!
Everything is organized. What needs to be washed is washed. I want to clean my car interior prior to installing he carseat. I am debating on where I want to put the infant seat in the rear of the car. The pack n play, swing, and bouncy are still in the boxes waiting because I would rather them stay dust free. My hospital bag is packed besides last minute things like the camera, makeup, hairbrush, phone charger, etc. I have the diaper bag ready but I keep changing my mind in what I am bringing!
I went to the ob on Thursday the 21st. Nothing new. I was not dilated or effaced. I go this Thursday as well as have an u/s growth scan because of the GD. I am only testing my sugars twice a day for two weeks now because I was doing well with controlling my sugars with diet.
I had another shower last Friday. It was a breakfast shower at work. Everyone bought a breakfast item. Food was yummy! I received my bouncy and noise machine! Plus some other goodies!
I have 9 days of work left when we return after break. My sub has been hired and she will be visiting for a few hours April 2nd and shadowing for a whole day on April 5th. I assume I will still be there waddling around the school and to meet with her. My last week will be completely focused on the state assessment, I won't be counseling students or doing my real duties.
So exciting. I had SR at 37 1/2 weeks (scheduled) so you are really getting close. Wishing you a smooth labour and delivery. Can't wait to see him and read the birth story.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am getting excited and a little nervous! Just want to make it to work this week! Then I am ready when he is!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete