Wednesday, June 26, 2013

11weeks

I am still here and occasionally lurking.  Busy busy. And no offense but I like to spend time with my baby. When he sleeps, I usually have a million things to do.

So I went back to work for six days. I was sad when I left him but so busy wrapping up the year and packing that I didn't have time to be sad. He was happy and eating like a champ. We have now been off school for a week and we have been hanging out.  I completed two summer projects and have more to do.  First, I packed up two bags off old clothes and took it to goodwill. Second, I purchased the book crawler app and scanned all my counseling book, so now I have a database of all my books.  There are more to do that packed away at school but the majority are done.  Next I want to work on a PowerPoint that needs updating, a schedule, and shampoo the rugs.  Hope to do that before I go away for the fourth.


Now on the baby front...he is so much fun. He smiles and coos.  He cracks me up.  He is growing like a weed. He is in size 2 diapers and many 3 months clothes are packed away.  He is growing fast and I feel sad about that but I love to see him experience the world and growing.  Gotta go my non napper is up and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment