Monday, August 6, 2012

Catch up

I did not post in June/July because I in the waiting game of the fertility realm.  We missed my ovulation in June. It happened over a weekend.  We started over in July.  After 4 days in the row of blood work and u/s, we had it timed correctly.  Oh and the use of clom.id.  Which I did not originally want to use but then I did not want to miss July.  The iui was done Saturday July 21. And wow has it been a long two weeks.  I did things to keep myself busy but wow it still felt forever.

I worked on lesson plans, set up new bookshelves for my office, and other stuff.  I read a lot of books. Thank you library e-books.  I went to the beach for the weekend and will be going back this week for the week with the family.

I took a preg test last week (can't remember what day) and it show a faded line. Too early.  But much relief.  Did one Sunday and the same.  I have my appointment at the drs for blood work tomorrow.

In the meantime, the car has been in the shop for air conditioning issues.  It is not in my financial plans to buy a vehicle this year.  So I am paying 550 dollars to get an air conditioning sensor and hopefully solve this problem.

I am excited! I just need confirmation from the dr.  I am getting annoyed with questions and people telling me what to do.  I told my mom it is going to be a long 9 mos if I am cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment