I am a bad blogger! I think of posts to write but then I never start them! I am 25 weeks today!
I did a reveal cake for my niece and nephews at 20 weeks! I have been feeling okay. Exhausted during the first trimester and last week heartburn has started. Everything has been good. I had to do a fetal echo cardiogram because my older brother was born with a whole in his heart. Everything game back as okay!
I am enjoying the time of for the holidays! Back to work in three days. Then the countdown til spring break!
I had new carpets installed in the babies room last week ....pink carpets had to go! I need to get the crib built and then start organizing! The biggest waste of time has been trying to find new drawer handles for the dresser that is in the nursery instead of buying a new dresser. Still searching and returning pieces of handles! I am suppose to go register tomorrow! I guess I will need to start blogging more often now!
Of to research some baby gadgets to be ready to register tomorrow!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the SMC community, and congratulations on your baby! So are you having a boy or a girl? How are you feeling?
Thanks Ali! I am having a boy! Picking a name is so hard especially when I think of a past or present students with most names. I feel good! No pregnancy compliants yet! Thanks for commenting and I look forward to read more about your adventures with Isaac!
Delete