I am feeling so tired this week! I am getting sleep at night; however it is with interruptions (bathroom, discomfort, sinus stuff). I just feel so tired. It is 6:30 on Sunday night and I could sleep right now but I know that will lead to me being wide awake in the middle of the night plus it could throw off my whole day tomorrow!
I spent the weekend shopping. I went to the local consignment stores I like looking for more maternity but it felt like neither had nothing new since before the holidays. My regular sweats and yoga pants are starting to not fit as are my regular long sleeve t's, so I feel like I need some clothes to survive the next three months. It is quite depressing seeing two dressers, a huge closet, and totes full of clothes that I can't wear right now especially work clothes! It is all worth it in the long run. Any how I did find leggings at se.ars and long sleeve t's at ko:hls today that were on clearance. I am a bargain shopper and never really buy anything at full price.
5 days of work and then a three day weekend! I will be cleaning and preparing for a game night at my house the following weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment