Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Failed!
I failed my one hour gluc0se test. I received word on Tuesday night. I cried, I researched, and then I reached out to some friends that had GD. I am devestated and can't really discuss it without crying. I scheduled the three hour already! I am doing it Friday. It pisses me off that'd have to use a sick day for it. So did you fast for your one hour test? I did not and was told I didn't have to....now I am kicking myself. I need more time to process this. I don't think my eating habits are that bad. I scored a 139 and 130 is when they refer you to the three hour. Ugh I needed to get this out but I am getting upset just thinking about it. I slept horrible last night....too much glucose thoughts. Will I pass the three hour? Will I be changing my habits for the next twelve weeks or more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I was pregnant with SR I was told that I did not have to fast for the one hour test. Just not to eat a sugary breakfast. I've had friends fail the one hour test but pass the three hour test. I hope that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.
ReplyDelete