Sunday, March 10, 2013

Quick Update

     I am still here and still reading other blogs. I am just tired and busy! I hit 35 weeks and need to do an update on how I am feeling besides exhausted each day! I actually started leaving work earlier then I have all year! Teachers are allowed to leave at 3:40 pm and I walked out two days last week at 3:40 ish and two other days around 4:00pm. This is good for me because I have been staying later this year then any other year (4:30 or 5:00 pm started to become normal). I feel a lot of pressure at random times and occasionally I feel a Braxton hicks. Mostly, I just feel like gravity is pulling me down and need to sit down.  I have an internal exam this week to see if I am dilated and etc. I doubt I am.   I have a very active little boy in there but I think he is quite content where he is. Consensus is that he will be late!
     There is two weeks of school left before spring break. My principal and I are interviewing two candidates this week to substitute for me.  I am starting to wrap up things and pack up things.  If I go out April 12th as scheduled, I will return for 6 days and 5 of those days are with students. I will need to use those days for packing! Our building is be knocked down this summer and we are moving to an old catholic school for two years while a new school is built.
     I have had two showers. One last Saturday March 2nd which was thrown by family and one this past Friday March 8 which was thrown by work/bunco friends.  I organized all the first shower stuff last Sunday the day after and wrote the thank you's within two days!  Today, I finished organizing this weeks stuff today and went to BRU to buy a few thing which were left.  I say few but wow does it add up. Bassinet sheets, pack n play sheets, burp clothes, and I can't even remember what else.  Everything is organized in the nursery and I plan on starting to wash this week. Pack n play and car seat are in the living room still in their boxes.  I will have to take the time to talk about both showers. They were both very nice!
     I need to sign off before I pass out from exhaustion!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. For pack and play sheets you could also buy cheaper brands from Walmart. In Canada we have George brand in Walmart and it's cost savings compared to kushies. I hope you have people helping you pack your class. Or ask the kids. Don't do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete